- Contact information such as Name/Address/Email ID/Mobile number which has to be mentioned at the top of the resume
- Job objective
- Summary statement that would highlight in brief about your qualifications, achievements and skills
- Employment history
- Awards and honors
- Summary of Qualifications
- Professional certifications
- Technical, computer, and language skills
- Personal Details such as Date of Birth/Gender
- Prepare a resume that would draw employer’s attention within few seconds of glance by using job titles and skill headings that relate to and match the jobs you want.
- Resume must highlight the most important information about your work experience, skills and education. At first glance this information forms the image that employers have of your skills and abilities.
- As you compile statements for your resume, prioritize them by importance, impressiveness and relevance to the job you want.
- Use bullet entries for a clean, easy-to-read look.
- Do not include information that might sound negative in the eyes of the employer.
- Highlight your professional achievements instead of listing your responsibilities.
- Resume has to be short with all the necessary information.
- Update the resume on a regular basis.
- If you have worked a long time for the same company (over 10 years) it could be a good idea to list all the different positions and roles that you had during this time separately
- Don't include salary requirements.
- Don't devote space to items not directly related to the job you are seeking, such as hobbies, personal data (height, weight, and marital status)
Aerospace & Defense | Automotive & Auto Components | Banking & Financial Services | Insurance | BPO/ KPO | Health care & Life sciences I FMCG |
Consumer Durables | Not for Profit | Power & Energy | IT | Telecom I Infrastructure I Retail I Manufacturing I Engineering |
Education | Agro Business | Media | Oil & Gas | E-commerce | Startups